Inspired by the great work of Alex Osterwalder on business model design, and Eric Ries and Steve Blank on Lean Startup/Customer Development, I draw the Lean Startup Business Model Pattern – a framework for iterative testing of early business model hypothesis. See more:
This site has moved and is continued on torgronsund.com
- What Big Shoes Can Teach Startups About Jobs-To-Be-Done Marketing
- Minimum Viable Blog: What Blogging Taught Me About Startup Methods in 2010
- 7 WordPress Themes for Launching your Minimum Viable Product
- Test-driven Business Model Development for Web Startups
- The Startup Samaritan’s Dilemma
- How Lean paradigms go beyond gorillas’ assembly lines
- Essential Startup: 5 Killer Startup Decks
- Getting Lean: A Startup’s Key Learnings from Web 2.0 Expo
- How to craft a lean & mean Value Proposition for your Startup
- What’s in a Startup Methodology?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.