While talking about user generated content and customer development in general, and in order to learn about my readers, I figured that I would walk the talk. Having some new ideas on the subject of startup methodologies, I would ask of your opinion on what should be my next post. For those of you who would consider the case studies, EasyPeasy is an open source operating system for netbooks. It has 1M downloads with users in over 142 countries, and currently attempts to pivot into the Social OS space.
This site has moved and is continued on torgronsund.com
- What Big Shoes Can Teach Startups About Jobs-To-Be-Done Marketing
- Minimum Viable Blog: What Blogging Taught Me About Startup Methods in 2010
- 7 Wordpress Themes for Launching your Minimum Viable Product
- Test-driven Business Model Development for Web Startups
- The Startup Samaritan’s Dilemma
- How Lean paradigms go beyond gorillas’ assembly lines
- Essential Startup: 5 Killer Startup Decks
- Getting Lean: A Startup’s Key Learnings from Web 2.0 Expo
- How to craft a lean & mean Value Proposition for your Startup
- What’s in a Startup Methodology?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.